Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Realization Moment and Self-Freedom

Realizations are somewhat amazing. When you realize something, it happens in one moment. ONLY one moment and you understand it well. In that moment, suddenly, it feels as though you are "here" and "whole", everything is clear. Now I understand, maybe if just a little, what desteni meant when they said "piece yourself back together", because realization is one of those points that pieces you back together. That is as far as I can describe realization, but if you experience it, you'll know what I mean. :D

Also, what comes after Self-Realization is perhaps even more amazing. You have so much control over yourself. I remember hearing that controlling yourself is corrupt in some way, because that shows the presence of the mind, but I'm not sure about that yet. When I realize something, and an action follows, I am able to say "enough, till here and no further", and stop the emotional or physical reaction I am having within myself, due to the clarity of the realization, and my understand of "I don't have to be that way, I can be the way I want to be" That is self-freedom. I am able to take back myself from the mind and direct myself the way I want to. I become equal with the systems of the mind in value and expression.

I am still in the beginning of a long process, so I am confused about many things, and I have realized clear answers toward some things only. This will be a long process for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment