Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Best Cruel and Fucked Up Control System Ever!

The best cruel and fucked up control system ever is our economical system and perception of the world. While standing in a line, waiting for my food to be served during lunch one school day, I came to this sudden realization. Whoever created this sytem must be a really fucked up person, but a genious nevertheless. It's so simple, it makes me want to laugh. Just think about it yourself:

What would I do if I wanted to control every single person on this planet, of every race, religion, status etc?

Take away their means of living! Don't give them food or water, no clothes, shelter or warmth! Let them starve and beg me on their knees, and I will have control of them all! Isn't it so simple? And while I'm at it, let me make sure they kill off all the animals and nature, and destroy the earth so that they will be even more dependent on me! That's all I need to do. And that's exactly what happened.

Let me discuss the absurdness of our economic system today. It is kind of like the situation that occured to the Native Americans who lived on the soil of the U.S. so many years ago. They thought that they food, water and land itself did not belong to them. It was the earth's! (The earth belongs to itself lol) Or wait, maybe it was their god's! (whoever he/they were/was) So then, the white man came, and said "This land will be mine! How much do you want for it?" The Indians were appalled, because how could you own land? It was not anyone's to begin with! It was the earth's! So that's what they told the white man. The europeans laughed, and then waged war to take the land. And so they did, and drove back the Indians and destroyed most of them.

How absurd is it to "own land"? It is the most absurd thing of all! Land cannot be anyone's on this earth, because it is the earth itself! It's like a bacteria in my body saying "now this chunk of Polina is mine!" Hahahhaha. Makes me laugh! BUT WE'VE ALLOWED THIS ABSURDNESS TO BECOME COMMON SENSE. It is so normal in our day to "own land", and it is a good thing, means you have money in life, means you're a person to be equalized with. And, the worst thing is that we accept it and allow it to exist. We've made jobs for getting money, banks for storing money, and stores to buy the earth. We've deprived the earth of all dignity, making it our property, our slave, and abusing it in any way possible. We've taken all of those who maintain the earth and co-exist with it, and enslaved, abused, destroyed, killed and eaten them. We've cut off their skin, eaten their hearts, killed their babies, broken off their nails, put them into cages, fed them with paper, hit them over and over and over. We own them! They are nothing but slaves! Nothing but martyrs or property or dumb THINGS. They have no dignity, no life, no self-expression, no food, no nothing!!!! We only love ourselves, don't we???!!

And the worst part is, we abuse our own selves and say that this is normal, and take away our life, dignity, food, water, shelter, clothes and everything else that was there for everyone equally from the earth! We take the earth and we eat it, let it nurture and grow us, and then ask if we exist! We do to ourselves the same as to the rest of the earth.

And I watch and I participate and I realize, but I still stand in that line to get my food like a good student. I am part of the human race, and just as much a monster as everyone on this planet. And will I change anything after writing this? NO, nothing. And that's another realization.

I am changing, i must, if I want to change anything, I must change myself. It is why I'm writing all these things, it is why I do self-forgiveness, and self-corrective application.

Thank You very much for reading,
Polina

No comments:

Post a Comment