Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Problem of Not Dealing with The Problem

Why People Don't DEAL with the problems:
1. They Ignore the Problem (Mind Fuck)
2. They are tired from their systematic lives, so The Entertain Themselves
3. Even if they see the problem (later on) they will Play the Bystander and Ignore

Ok, So, while being sick, I have experienced the following scenerio in my own home:
I'm dying on the bed (lol), My mother is doing everything in her power to possibly help me, My father is downstairs relaxing, my sister is in her room watching TV.

As a family in this situation, we are disfunctional; because the only one trying to do something for me is my mother. My sister/my father know that i am sick, but both of them ignore the situation either by saying "It's her fault for being sick", "Her illness is not serious", "I just don't care" etc. Either way, they are not actually doing anything to help the situation. My mother, my poor mother in this case, is tired to the bone. She has been working the whole day, and then, when she got home, she is running around trying to heal me. It's tiring work ppl, looking after an ill individual.

So, I could kind of see the world in this. I am the sick, my mother is those trying to do something, and the two other parts are just in the entertainment mode. "Who cares?"

Ofcourse, there are many problems that I posed, but if everyone helped out, I would have been on my feet much quicker.
There are many problems related to why people won't solve problems, but the biggest one I saw while just observing my family, is Entertainment.

If Entertainment wasn't there, people would start to actually notice the problems around them, and maybe even help those in need. Otherwise, you could be about to die right next to them, and they wouldn't even realize that something needed to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment