Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I am the ILL of this world

I have been sick with a regular cold for  more than a week as of now. I've had a fever for 5 days and had to start taking antibiotics. I developed a pneumonia like cough and am still suffering from it.
I have read in the desteni material that illness supports the human and helps with removal of systems, but How? was my question. Maybe, I understand now.

Being a normal person in my particular town, I am one of the "cool" ppls, those that only do cool things, that sound cool, that study cool. I fit in, and I act like everybody else. This horrifying experience, with all the physical discomfort I experienced, brought me to only care about my life.
There was no more caring of how I looked, how I smelled, what digusting things I was spitting out or anything else. It was just trying to BREATHE. To not die. Breathing was the focus of my illness because i could hardly do it. And you know what? It is the most important thing.

So, this is me taking a stand AS Everyone Sick, Disgusting, Hungry, Skinny, Fat, Everyone considered "unsightly" and "uncool" and "poor".
The people who FART, (as I do), THE PEOPLE WHO THROW UP (as myself), THE PEOPLE WHO SPIT UP MUCUS, (as I do), THE PEOPLE WHO COUGH, (as I do), THE PEOPLE WHO SMELL DISGUSTING, (as I do), THE PEOPLE WHO NEED CARE ALL THE TIME, (as I do), I am taking a stand as this.

I have realized by physical experience that everything bodily, no matter what it is, is not disgusting. And if people would look at someone picking their nose or eating their buggers and say that's disgusting, they just haven't experienced the physical illness yet. Now that I see this, I have a completely different perception of the world and the human physical body, well, all bodies actually. There is no more fear and I'm no longer in the mind when it comes to body.

So, Thank You Illness. I am greatful to you. You have opened my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment